Monday, March 15, 2010

sad

So today was going so very well.. then I was just finishing up at work and I look at my phone and see a text it says "I have bad news" it was from Mike and I thought what happen to the car or what happen to you... I call and he says he is out of a job. Great again. I'm just so sick and tired of this crap.. Is it him or is it these places.. I know he can get a mouth going and I think that is something to do with it.. I just hate this. When you think that things are going so very good then something gets in your way. I don't know what to do. Think I need another job shoot. I can't keep doing this I want to be home with the kids and that's so hard to do. I just need things to be good for once.. come on please let things fall into place like they need too.

No comments:

Post a Comment