Wednesday, August 31, 2011

~ Where does the time go?~

Its crazy I haven't been on here in ages its crazy so much has happened and ya where do I even start.......

Lets see I'm a stay at home mom now. I love it and I wish I would have been able to do this way sooner..... I missed out on so much... the first step, rolling over, words, all the little things you just wish you could see. But I was working my butt off and did it pay off yes and no. One my car is paid off two I have shoes on my feet and clothes on my back. I do have to say that I would have never been able to do it if I didn't have my mom. Oh my goodness you don't know she has done so much for me. With both the kids and yes its hard dealing with them just myself but imagine being 69 years old and taking care of two little ones.

Mom your my hero and will always be my hero I have no idea what I would have done if I didn't have you.

Abigail just turned 2 she is my little wild child loves to run, jump, yell, scream, but also be my love bug.
Dominic will be 3 soon he is well how do I say this my child that gives me a run around. He has autism and let me tell you even thought they say its on the low spectrim I don't know... I'm tired of all the yelling, hitting, bighting, pulling hair, the list could go on and on. But really its all about routine for him. If I keep a routine its all good....

Mike and I well we are always a challenge for one another. I love him with all my heart and would do anything for him just wish sometimes he would say it back and show it to me. I love when he helps even if its putting dishes away or taking the trash out. He is my everything and sometimes I don't think he knows how much I care about him. I have no idea how to show it anymore.

Now its project time in my house... I have to get a wall painted and also get things cleaned up. I have a mom that I get together with once a week and come this fall we are going to do fall projects at each others houses and I want to be able to say "please come over". I really wish our other mom we get together with wouldn't be moving away so we could have her little ones too. But sometimes you have to move and have changes in your life. well I really don't know what else to say but I'm so excited its time for fall, autumn, harvest time its all my favorite... good times to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment