Saturday, May 1, 2010

one day at a time is all I need

I was sitting here reading everyone else's blogs... and can I just say its the most amazing thing to know that I'm not the only mom out there who feels like all she does is go go go.... well that is how I feel.. Working and taking care of a family. Its not an easy thing to do... I have so many things going on right now...its not good at times.. Just like we took a vacation came home and when I got paid it wasn't what I wanted to see and what did I have to do start selling things on craig's list just to make rent. Then Dominic and Abby both got sick when we were in Vegas... and now Abby has and ear infection.. Dominic is (Dom) we love them both and yes its a hard thing can I say. There are times when I tell myself are you crazy having two kids 11months apart. That's the most crazy thing you could have done.. yes but you know what they make me so happy its not even funny... ya right now I have some challenges and its really hard but time will get me there... When I had Abigail we were getting Dominic to stop taking the bottle but once he saw his little sister want it he then wanted it. Ya to say the least he is 19months old and still takes a bottle at night for bed. How in the world do I stop this???

Dominic is my little man I don't know what I would do without him...I think back to the day he was born and that I was so excited when sitting in the chair talking to my sister for a long time and then saying I need to take a rest... then asking Mike to draw me a bath and as I walked into the bathroom my water broke... I remember thinking its time my little Dominic Patrick is going to be her today I was so excited..... getting to the hospital and waiting and waiting then as I did the second push and he came out but wasn't breathing and my heart sank my little boy wasn't breathing he was blue/purple..... and they were pumping his little chest...all I could think was what have I done wrong... then there he was breathing and they whisked him away and then to come find out he had a whole in his lung... and that they had to keep him in the ICU it was the scariest thing ever.. The day we brought him home I wouldn't leave him alone I didn't want to let him be away from me... I was always making sure he was breathing... he is my miracle baby he is my Dominic (Dom, Bubba, and baby boy)....

Abigail she was my little girl who really didn't' want to come out.... she would have rather stayed in. The night before I had Abigail was one of those nights of is she going to come... they had to induce me.... then she took her time... they tried everything moving me from one side to another... then finally I thought something feels really weird... I think she is coming... and what do you know she was.... I pushed and pushed then all of a sudden the doctor says she is stuck her shoulder is stuck her heart rate went down and they pushed the button on the wall and let me tell you people flu in there.... all of a sudden my heard was down as far as it could go and my butt in the air... and a nurse on top of me pushing on my belly to get her out... they had to cut me and there was my little Abigail Charlotte...she was out... and crying... oh my goodness she was going... but you know what it was amazing she was put right up on my chest and man that was my chubby cheek girl and she looked just like her mama.... Abigail (Abby, Sissy, and my little girl)....

These are my two kids and they mean the world to me. I really don't know what I would do without them. They are my everything.....

Mike and I got married Nov. 19,2009 This is also his moms birthday and also my parents wedding anniversary..... this was one of those days where we had a good time with the kids in the morning got them dressed in the afternoon and went to the court house... My mom, Benny, Mikes dad and the kids and us... got married in front of the judge then went home ... A very simple but wonderful day... we can say that we are married and you know what he means the world to me. He will never know how much he really means to me.. I know I tell him I love him all the time but he doesn't know how much I really do love him. He is my everything... we may have our ups and downs but everyone does... he may go from job to job....but that's what is going on threw a temp agency.. things will change and things will get better... But what I do know is that our relationship will only grow and get stronger... Mike you are my everything and I know you don't understand that but you mean so much to me. I LOVE YOU!

Well now its time to rest... this was nice to get things out but I really just want to lay in bed and close my eyes... think about what the days will bring... good night

No comments:

Post a Comment