Saturday, May 22, 2010

Time with the Family

Abigail she likes to be outside with Grandma... she likes to be held... ya that my girl... she likes to eat grass and leaves... ya and then choke.. good times.... she is my light skin red head.. Dom is too so lots of sun screen and ya a hat... Abby doesn't keep hers on so she has to stay under the covered area... lol.. love that girl



Dominic loves to be outside... Grandma as a bird feeder right out back and can I tell you this little boy really does love it... there is also a bird house not in this pic that Dom could watch for hours they the birds have a nest in it and they come and go all day long.. he just loves it... Dom could be outside 365days of the year he loves it... even when its raining he is known for being outside in is cozy coop waiting for the rain to past. Yes he is my son... I love him with all my heart...



My two little ones they just love to talk and smile I know when they were sitting here they were talking to their Grandma Bev.. Abby is telling her about the flowers and that she is putting a daisy with those baby roses... Dom he is probably telling her a joke... That is how I see my two little ones... just being kids and doing good funny little things...






This was Mother's Day we went up to see Mikes mom... It was a wonderful day... The sun was out and the ground wasn't wet. So we got the kids out and let them take the flowers over and they both sat right down next to mom... Abby really had a good time she opened up moms card and Dom he likes to run around... But when he comes over to see Grandma Bev he sits there and in my mind and heart I know he is talking to her. Every time that we pull threw the gates Dom is always smiling... when he was a baby baby the first time we went he was sleeping but when we pulled threw the gate its like mom was waiting and going for his nose and I think she still does that's why he gets so excited. You would think its a place you go to morn and I can say we do. But for Dom its a place he knows makes him happy he can laugh cause Grandma is there... Abby she is usually asleep when we get there and she wakes up.... Mothers Day though was different she had a light in her eye something as though she knew there was a reason we were there. she loved to just sit in the grass and you know she knows...




I love my family and I love spending time with them. They really are the joy of my life... they are the loves of my life











No comments:

Post a Comment